An apartment to astound and render one speechless with possibly the most iconic views in all of town!
Sleeps up to 6 people
- 4 Bedrooms (2 Double beds, 2 Single Beds)
- 3 Bathrooms
4th Floor with lift
- Air Conditioning
- Equipped Kitchen
- Iron & board
- Washing Machine
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Long furnished terrace overlooking the Basilica
- No Pets
- No Smoking
Showcasing refined and elegant interiors in keeping with its breathtaking location directly overlooking St. Mark’s Square, the Basilica and the Campanile high above, we’re thrilled to introduce and share with our readers the divine appartmento Due Leoni!
Creating memories for 6 guests that will surely last a lifetime and seconds from the Torre dell’ Orologio with its bell-striking bronze Moors, the 4 bedroom Due Leoni is as stylish as it is spectacular and is light, inviting and exquisite throughout.
Furnished with flair in classical style and occupying the fourth floor of the property with the convenience of a lift, the air-conditioned* apartment boasts wonderful parquet flooring beneath walls embellished with paintings and prints.
Astonishing, rare and including Wi-Fi, accommodation is composed of:
- A bright and generously sized south-facing sitting-dining room with comfy sofas, a gorgeous Aubusson-style rug and four (yes four!) ceiling-height glazed doors giving direct access onto a sensational furnished terrace facing St. Mark’s Basilica and running the entire length of the apartment – davvero incredibile!
- A snug and semi-private library/TV room with 2 glazed doors leading onto the terrace enjoying views over the Piazzetta dei Leoncini and its pair of pink Verona marble lions which are replicated in miniature atop the terrace’s balustrade and after which the splendid ‘Due Leoni’ takes its name
- A well-equipped and up-to-date galley-style kitchen set behind the sitting/dining room
- A supremely tasteful master bedroom with double bed and a wall of glazed doors opening directly onto the terrace from where your eye is drawn from the Byzantine domes and four bronze horses of the Basilica across to the Campanile and down to the gondola-fringed waters of the ‘Molo’ in between
- A delightful double bedroom to the rear of the apartment with a double bed and an en-suite bathroom with shower (reached via a few steps)
- Two utterly charming and chintzy single bedrooms (one with an en-suite bathroom with shower) located towards the middle/on opposite sides of the apartment
- A stand-alone bathroom to the rear of the apartment with bathtub, plus a laundry room with a combined washing machine/dryer – perfect for extended stays
* In all main rooms (with the exception of the kitchen)
Dazzling, unique and moltissimo chic – one of the most impressive rental apartments in Venice today
Situated in the very core of ‘La Serenissima’ – St. Mark’s Square – where romance and the evocative music** of the Caffe Florian and Gran Caffe Quadri orchestras is carried on the warm night air, while the Basilica’s mosaics glitter and the marble of the Doge’s Palace glows in the background.
Within easy reach of the famous Rialto Bridge and the Grand Canal, plus Venice’s newly launched lifestyle department store – the architecturally impressive T Fondaco Dei Tedeschi.
Also within a short stroll of 2 supermarkets – at Rialto and Salizada San Lio – and the Vallaresso and San Zaccaria vaporetto (water bus) stops for convenient and hassle-free travel about town.
** Performances are dependent on season and weather!