A Ravishing Residence for four near Rialto enjoying ‘pinch-me-I’m-in-Venice’ Grand Canal views!
Ideal for 2, sleeps up to 4 people
- 2 Double bedrooms
- 1 bathroom plus second bathroom with w.c. and wash hand basin only
- 1 Kitchen/dining/sitting room
3rd floor and reached by lift to the 2nd floor and then taking one flight of stairs.
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Wifi Connection
- Cable TV with international channels
- Washing Machine
- Satellite TV
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- ‘Altana’ rooftop terrace looking towards St. Mark’s Basilica and Campanile, and offering a glimpse of the Grand Canal
- No Pets
- No Smoking
Reached via an unassuming little alleyway that gives nothing away as to the special treat that lies in store, the uber-centrally placed Ca’ Remer (aka House of the Oar Maker) offers 2 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms and an ‘altana’ rooftop terrace in a pivotal spot in the San Marco sestiere.
Lying within seconds of the Goldoni Theatre between buzzy Campos San Luca and San Salvador, and rewarding those who stay with a sense of calm above the clamour, the apartment is on the 3rd floor (reached via lift to the 2nd floor with one flight of stairs to be taken on foot).
Once inside prepare to be impressed as you feast your eyes on the vista that lies beyond, from the Rialto Bridge on your right to Ca’ Foscari on your left and the hive of activity on the Grand Canal in between!
Offering the convenience of Wifi for touching base, along with a refined and well-bred elegance throughout, Ca’ Remer’s restful accommodation comprises:
- A bright, air-conditioned main living area presented in cool colours and incorporating sitting/dining area and kitchen in one with two windows looking onto the Grand Canal, plenty of comfortable seating, traditional Venetian terrazzo flooring with a large Persian rug giving warmth underfoot, and a pair of dazzling chandeliers in contrasting styles
There are 2 tranquil bedrooms –
- One with double bed, air-conditioning, beams, a small terrace to the rear and a separate bathroom with an up-to-date shower in black marble, and, reached by stairs, the second on the floor above with double bed, a vaulted beamed ceiling and wooden flooring – please bear in mind that the A/C unit on this upstairs level is found in the corridor running alongside the exterior of the bedroom
Also upstairs –
- A vaulted landing leading to the apartment’s second (vaulted) bathroom (please note the restricted headspace in both) with washing machine, w.c. and wash hand basin only
And via a few steps –
- Ca’ Remer’s traditional furnished ‘altana’ rooftop terrace enjoying far-reaching rooftop views towards the Basilica of St. Marks, the towering Campanile, the bell tower of San Salvador and the Goldoni Theatre’s auditorium closer to home
An awesome address in the thick of the action offering endlessly entertaining Grand Canal views!
An easy walk past shops, bars and restaurants galore to St. Mark’s Square and to a whole host of Venice attractions including the wonderfully atmospheric Palazzo Fortuny, the famous Teatro La Fenice, and the semi-hidden and recently reopened Scala Contarini del Bovolo.
Moments to the vaporetto (water bus) stop at Rialto for hassle-free travel around the city, and to the Rialto Bridge – gateway to the colourful fish, fruit and vegetable markets in the fascinating and labyrinthine San Polo district.
Just steps away from the newly opened and well-stocked Coop supermarket (on the Riva Del Carbon) for stocking up on supplies, and close to the new luxury department store ‘T Fondaco Dei Tedeschi’ with its impressive panoramic terrace and far reaching views.
(Also within easy reach of the ‘Multisala Rossini’ complex where you’ll find a 3-screen cinema, restaurant, bar and Punto Simply supermarket!)